I have been sick with a cold and the flu for about the last three weeks, I think. I can’t even remember how long it’s been since I last felt good. So the two drink minimum has fallen completely by the wayside. Since I’m not doing so well with that goal, I’m trying really hard to keep my other one. My second New Year’s goal was that I am not going to gossip about my family. It hasn’t been too hard to keep that one, until now, that is, because I had not heard any new gossip. But now that I have, I still intend to honor my pledge. I’ll go with this one for as long as I possibly can, even though it may get tough.
Since I don’t have any energy lately, I have been falling asleep during the second half of MSU basketball games. So I guess it’s good that I missed most of the loss to Purdue and the second half of the loss to Indiana. We will play Indiana again at Breslin, so I think it will have a different outcome next time. Tomorrow we have Penn State at Breslin, so that should be better too. I'll try to stay awake for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It is mean of you to admit that you know some gossip and then to say you won't share it!
That was part of the pledge!
Post a Comment