I think those are my favorite words in the English language! (Maybe “Tami wins huge lotto” is just a little better.) Final score was 77-62, securing our 17-2 record on the season. We were ahead by more than 20 for part of the second half. This was the only regular season game we will have against Michigan this year, so it's too bad we won’t have another opportunity to clobber them again. Well, maybe in the Big Ten tournament. Since Michigan’s record is now 5-14, can we be pretty sure at this point that U-M won’t make the NCAA? I hope not.
The best news is not only did we beat U-M in basketball this weekend; we also beat them in hockey. MSU beat number one ranked Michigan in hockey on Friday, playing at Michigan, and then tied them Saturday night at Munn. So we are 2-0-1 in major sports against Michigan this weekend. Great weekend to be a Spartan!
GO GREEN, GO WHITE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am going to copy your blog to mine - I will give you writing credit though.
Oh my gosh, I'm totally with you. As evil as this sounds....actually, a Michigan loss to me anytime - is as good as a State win.
OK, I can take this to another level. Giants versus Patriots: Plaxico Burress versus Tom Brady:
October 1999: MSU's wide receiver Burress has a phenonimal game contributing to the sounding defeat of Michigan ... lead by noneother: Tom Brady. Go State! Go Giants!!
MEG
Post a Comment