Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Car Commercials

So do I have this right? Has anyone seen the commercials from Ford for their new technology, Sync? This is the best thing I could ever imagine! So as I am cruising down the street on a sunny day, I could say “Play artist Bay City Rollers,” and the next thing I hear would be “S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y Night!” “Play artist Bob Seger” could cue up “Roll me Away” or “Betty Lou’s Getting Out Tonight.” Is this happening in my lifetime? Is this for real? This is not the Jetsons? I am just so excited about this. I had little doubt that my next car would be a Ford, (thanks to the awesome Mustang) but this really seals the deal. Here is the scoop on Sync:

http://media.ford.com/newsroom/feature_display.cfm?release=24513

Has anyone seen the new commercial for the Jeep Liberty where the guy is cruising along a country road and critters from the forest jump into the car and start singing “Rock me Gently?” It is a hoot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8qVM6f9Ogs

Notice the large furry creature who is the last one in. It is a wolf, isn’t it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I do believe it is a wolf. But you never know, it could be a coyote. I agree about the 'Sync thing. It seems really cool. Wonder how much of a pain it is to program. And, as for Fords....My escort is still running.

Tami said...

I know a wolf when I see one, and that is a wolf!