Thursday, November 6, 2008

Another Prescription

I had to get another refill for Cota at my favorite Meijer Pharmacy. I went though the drive through, with the top down, since it was probably the last day of nice weather until April. I was lucky enough to have the same pharmacist wait on me too. Of course, she commented on the car, but that was really all she said. I was a bit disappointed. I guess at the drive through, it’s not the ideal setting to discuss new-age animal therapies.

A couple idle thoughts - This one has to be very quick. What a season for the Spartans! There are 2 games left, and I don’t want to jinx us, but what a great season thus far.

I love the new Led Zeppelin channel on Sirius. I knew a lot of their songs, and now I actually know the names too.

No comments: